Whether spending time with family and friends or hosting a corporate event, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain is the perfect location for your winter group getaway. We offer a variety of packages guaranteed to make your group event memorable.
View our brochure for more information about activities and pricing.
Did You Know?
In 2015, we were named one of the Top 10 Corporate and Staff Retreats near Toronto by blogTO.com.
Blue Mountain has numerous winter group activities to for everyone's enjoyment. Activities include:
- Skiing and Snowboarding - Blue Mountain is the largest ski resort in Ontario with plenty of trails for skiing and snowboarding beginners and pros.
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster - Enjoy Ontario's first mountain coaster and zoom down the mountain at speeds up to 42 km/hour.
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre - Kids and adults can spend hours enjoying the indoor pools, hot tubs, slides, and more at this water adventure centre.
A wide range of winter group activities can be found within easy access from the Blue Mountain resort. Activities include:
- Snowshoe Tours - Hike along the Niagara Escarpment. One tour includes a tasting session at a local vineyard.
- Cross-Country Skiing - Scenic Caves boasts 22km of trails for both beginning and experienced cross-country skiers.
- Scandinave Spa - The award-winning spa offers a unique outdoor Scandinavian Baths experience surrounded by the beauty of Blue Mountain.
Team Building Activities
Summit Team Building will take your team to a whole new level of excellence and achievement. The program offers a variety of activities that encourage collaboration, build relationships, and ensure everyone has fun while doing so. Activities include:
- The Art of Team – Get that creative edge as your team produces a series of artistic masterpieces in which each group member contributes their unique ideas, concepts and brushstrokes. This engaging art experience concludes with a stroll through the interactive Art Gallery that allows members to gain appreciation for the diverse perspectives within your team!
- Play It Forward – This philanthropic adventure combines digital photography & GPS technology with interactive team initiatives to raise funds for an entrepreneur in a developing country. Teams will be energized by competition while working towards a common goal.
- Survive or Thrive – Through demanding tribe challenges, this program will identify key elements that separate teams who simply survive from those who consistently thrive. Add to this an element of Corporate Social Responsibility and you have the makings of a truly meaningful team experience.