Grapes, Apples and Hops Tasting Tour
Gather your friends and set out on a culinary experience to remember along the Niagara Escarpment. The Grapes, Apples and Hops Tasting Tour has arrived to The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, and you can hitch a ride right from our front door! Plus, sleep well with overnight accommodations before or after your tour.
Hop on The Beer Bus to experience:
- 11:00AM: Departure from the Westin
- 11:30-12:30: The Roost Wine Company for a sample flight of wines at the tasting bar plus charcuterie and a brief tour of the winery. Sit outside on the patio overlooking the gorgeous rolling hills of the Beaver Valley.
- 12:45-1:15: Georgian Hills Vineyards for a hike through the vineyard plus a flight of samples inside the tasting room. The story behind Georgian Hills Vineyards very unique and inspiring!
- 1:30-2:15: Thornbury Village Cidery and Brewery for a full tour of the cidery plus a full flight of cider, beer OR wine. Experience first-hand why most of Ontario's apples are grown in this region!
- 2:45-3:45: Fuel up at Northwinds Brewhouse and Kitchen for a full flight of their award-winning craft beer plus a full lunch entrée off our custom Beer Bus menu!
Tours are available through to October 25th.
Book Your Tasting Tour Experience Now
Book online; or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGTASTE. Offer is valid for one night only Tuesday through Thursday arrivals. Tours only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Reservations must be cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival.