Holiday Events and Activities
DELIGHT IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT OF BLUE MOUNTAIN
The most festive time of the year is here. Join us throughout December for family joy, great shopping, and plenty of activities to help you delight in the season!
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list with extended holiday shopping hours.
- 10am-9pm starting December 17-23!
- December 24 – 10am to 5pm
- December 25 – noon to 5pm
- December 26-30 - 10am to 9pm
- December 31 – 10am to 7pm
- January 1 – noon to 7pm
- January 2-7 – 10am to 9 pm
FIREWORKS AT BLUE
For a little holiday celebration, watch the fireworks with us:
- 8pm Saturday nights in December (including Christmas Eve) over the Mill Pond
- 9:30pm & 12am Fireworks New Year’s Eve, over the Mill Pond/Mountain
Get in the holiday spirit with our top festive favorites:
- Horse & wagon rides
- Saturdays & Sundays in December (excluding December 25) and January
- Daily, December 26 - January 8
- Santa at the Bandstand
- December 3, 17, 10: 1-4PM
- December 22 & 23: 4-7PM
- Story time with holiday elf: December 24 & 25, 8-8:30PM
- Strolling carolers throughout Blue Mountain Village
- Scavenger Hunt
- Movies at The Westin Trillium House: Fun – age-appropriate – some Holiday-themed and some not! Open to overnight resort guests.
- December 23: 7PM
- December 24-30 & January 2-7: 3 & 7PM
- January 1: 2PM
- Morning Family Fitness at The Westin Trillium House: Keep moving over the holidays with family yoga and zumba. 8AM – 9AM.
- YOGA: December 26, 28, 30 & January 2, 4, 6
- ZUMBA: December 27, 29 & January 3, 5
- Pizza & Plunge! Plunge Aquatic Centre: Daily over the break 5pm-8pm. $25 drop off fee, please call to reserve (705) 444-8705
- Groove Dancing - Put on your dancing shoes and join in on the fun in the Village Plaza on December 26, 28, 30 & January 2, 4, 6.
- Crock A Doodle - Crock a Doodle is the perfect place to gather for hands on fun that the whole family will love. Reconnect with your creative side as you paint and play. Make meaningful memories, celebrate special occasions and create one of kind gifts!
- Glama Gal Tween Boutique - Blue Mountain Village’s Tween boutique offering spa package, manicures, pedicures, doll services & more. Join in the Holiday PJ Party on December 23, 26-30 & January 2-7.
- Live Music at The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain - Don't miss live music entertainment in our lobby from 7-9PM on December 26, 28, 30 & January 2, 4, 6
Blue Mountain Base Camp Attractions: Head to Activity Central to get your tickets to the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster*, The Plunge! Aquatic Centre, Skating on the Millpond*, Hike N' Tube*, and the indoor family activity room.
Travel Tip: Purchase a Winter Active Pack including 5 tickets to be used at your discretion to access Base Camp Attractions. $55+HST per guest. Blue Mountain Base Camp attraction tickets and Active Packs can be purchased at our front desk.
*weather and conditions permitting
iwaSPA Restorative Yoga-Hot Yoga offered daily right here in the Village! The studio is limited to 10 per class, pre-registration is highly recommended. Book online (click the “Class Schedule” tab) or by phone (705) 293-2492.
Smash Ping Pong & Niteclub – open daily 10am: SMASH is Blue Mountain’s first and only Ping Pong Club. We offer 4 Olympic standard ping pong tables that guests may rent out and play. We offer an extensive Beverage Menu, and a delicious Snacks Menu. Enjoy the big games on our 2 giant projector screens. Open daily at noon until the party comes to an end! Friday and Saturday’s we roll away the tables at 10pm for SMASH Niteclub!
Columbia Guided Snowshoe - weekends at 10:30AM: Join in Canada’s fastest growing sport and try snowshoeing with a Guide. Available every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30am at the main Columbia store in the Village Plaza (adult store not the kids store). Please come a few minutes early ready to move (water bottle and layered clothing suggested). Rentals are also available at Activity Central located in the Guest Services building at the base of Blue Mountain (main Village entrance). Approximate hike time is 1.5 hours at a gentle pace.
Tennis drop in & clinics, $, call to reserve (705) 445-0231
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I am very pleased with my stay at the Westin trillium house. I was surprisingly upgraded to several tiers from a standard room even with my SPG reward I used for a free room. Staff was very accommodating to me and my guest. Lovely clean upgraded rooms. Newly furnished as well. Thank you to all staff and my spg membership rewards program. Very happy customer!!