Interested in a before-dinner drink or digestif, or just people-watching while you wait for a dinner table? Settle into the smooth, lively feel of this cozy lounge and enjoy the lobby-side fire over a warming cocktail or sparkling beverage.
Blue Mountain Pet-Friendly Resort
We welcome all guests at The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain and your four-legged companion is invited to stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Blue Mountain as well. With the Westin Heavenly® dog products, your furry friend will leave the hotel feeling rested and rejuvenated. We offer the Westin Heavenly® Dog Bed to our four-legged guests upon request at the time of reservation. Our concierge would be happy to show you our dog friendly areas in Blue Mountain including:
(must be on leash):
(must be on leash):
|Off-Lead Dog Parks:
Owners must sign a waiver at check-in and are responsible for any damage, additional cleaning and compensation to other guest’s that may be required.
When travelling with your dog to the hotel the following policies and procedures must be followed:
- Dogs must be pre-registered to ensure that a pet friendly suite is available.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times, must not be left unattended at any time, and are not permitted in dining and recreational areas.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in guestroom
- Dogs are not permitted in outdoor pool area.
- Dogs are not permitted in restaurant. For guests who would like to dine in the hotel in-room dining is available to be delivered to your guestroom while you attend to your dog. Take-out and delivery options are available in our local area.
- Limit of two dogs per guestroom and they must be over 6 months of age.
- Dogs are not permitted to bark excessively or guest will be asked to leave the premise
- Dogs are not permitted to foul in the lobby or guest rooms
- Dog owner must pick up any feces on resort property.
Thank you for your cooperation.
*There is a $200 fee for non-compliance with any of the above policies.