Blue Mountain Meetings
INSPIRING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
Situated just two hours northwest of Toronto, ON, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain provides a relaxing retreat for conferences of varying sizes. Our hotel is located next to both the Georgian Bay and the majestic Niagara Escarpment, offering a tranquil oasis during any season. Plan your next meeting or business event with us, and take advantage of over 7,000 square feet of versatile space and state-of-the-art conference facilities. Our venues include two ballrooms and a stunning pre-function area with its own private outdoor terrace, overlooking our creek and the waterfall.
The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain specializes in:
- Intimate 80-100 person meetings with all function space on-site
- Exclusive access to all meeting space - depending on group size
Our hotel features a variety of packages, guaranteed to make your next event here in the Blue Mountains memorable. From a low-ropes course to kayaking, our numerous summer group activities will help set your team up for success. We also invite you to learn more about our offerings for team building.
Allow our Conference Services staff to arrange all the on-site event details and help your group access local Blue Mountain activities. For more information email our sales coordinator.
- Largest Meeting Space - The Whistler Blackcomb Ballroom: 3,872 sq. ft.
- Indoor Meeting Space: 7,000 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Event Space - The Millpond Terrace: 2,287 sq. ft.
- Village Conference Centre at Blue Mountain: Up to 27,000 sq. ft. available (a short walk away from the hotel)
Business: 24-hour business center
Recreation: 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, year-round outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, golf, scenic gondola rides, hiking on the Bruce Trail, both on and offsite team building activities provided by Destination Blue.
Nearby: The Blue Mountain Village is a pedestrian turn-of-the-century styled village featuring boutiques, restaurants, and nightlife with all-season events and festivals.
When you select The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, you’ll enjoy our signature amenities, designed to enable your groups to perform at their best. Experience the Westin difference and hold a meeting by December 31, 2017, to enjoy:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing:
- Complimentary standard room, 1/35
- Complimentary room-type upgrade, 1/35
Submit an RFP today and mention our special meeting offer.
Hotel At a Glance
Year Opened: 2005
Last Renovated: 2013
Guest Rooms: 224
Room Rates: High - $399 / Low - $169
Ideal Group Size: 100
Max Group Size: 180
State and Local Taxes OR Taxes and Resort Fees
Guest Room tax 13% HST (harmonized sales tax) & 2% VAF (Village Amenity Fee).
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Banquet food and beverage at the Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain is prepared and served by the renowned chefs and staff of Oliver and Bonacini.
Breakfast: Plated - $21 / Buffet - $24
Lunch: Plated - $30 / Buffet - $27
Dinner: Plated - $60 / Buffet - $55
Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill: 160 person capacity limit, Continental cuisine featuring fire roasted pizzas, seafood, steak and a delicious a la carte sunrise breakfast menu.
The Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is 150 km away, approximately a two hour drive.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 390 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Amazing place to rest and have relaxation and also fun, very close to The Blue Mountain Ski Center, the hotel, the views, the village everything was perfect
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.