The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
220 Gord Canning Drive, Blue Mountains, ON, L9Y 0V9, Canada
Phone: (705) 443-8080
4.2/5 388 reviews
A Picturesque Year-Round Resort
Located just two hours northwest of Toronto, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain resort is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. Explore our backyard, where mountain adventures and spa renewal await.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save 40% on Your Next Night
Tomorrow is looking up - for every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next for 40% off.
- Stay two nights and receive 40% off your second night
- Arrivals valid Sunday - Wednesday
Book online or call 866-716-8101 and mention promo code ZB4 today.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 388 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Excellent hotel, but why charge for WIFI service?
- Check-in time: 4PM
- Check-out time: 11AM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Self and valet parking $15-20 CAD/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 5
The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain resort is located at 220 Gord Canning Drive in Blue Mountain, Ontario.
- Collingwood Brewery
- Collingwood Cooking Academy
- iwa spa
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre
- Scandinave Spa
How To Get Here
HEALTHY, DELICIOUS FARE AT OUR BLUE MOUNTAIN HOTEL RESTAURANT
A bright and stylish restaurant on the ground level of the hotel, Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Chef Jeremy Korten’s menus creatively showcase fresh, seasonal and Ontario-sourced ingredients in classic North American dishes.
- Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill
Hours Of Operation
Meet at the Mountain
With a breathtaking Blue Mountain location and flexible venues, our picturesque resort is the perfect location for a meeting or event.
- 7,000 square feet of meeting space
- Two ballrooms + stunning pre-function space
- Access to the Village Conference Centre - offering 27,000 square feet of space
- Unique all-season team-building activities
- Exclusive run-of-house access to the resort, depending on group size