The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
220 Gord Canning Drive, Blue Mountains, ON, L9Y 0V9, Canada
Phone: (705) 443-8080
4.2/5 (323 reviews)
A Picturesque Year-Round Resort
Located just two hours northwest of Toronto, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain resort is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. Explore our backyard, where hiking, biking and spa renewal is at your doorstep.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Sleep & Eat Well
Sleep well in the room of your choice, and eat well at breakfast in either our hotel's renowned Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill or at the nearby Sunset Grill, just short walk into the Blue Mountain Village. Book now and enjoy:
- Overnight accommodations
- Daily breakfast for the number of adults listed on your reservation
- Rates from $259 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGBKFT1. Valid for stays through December 22, 2016. Valid for in-restaurant dining only.
Soothe Your Spirit
Get away and get back to your best self. Nestled in the heart of nature, experience the renowned Scandinavian Baths with our restorative spa package.
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe guest room or one-bedroom suite
- One voucher per person on reservation (four person maximum) to the Scandinavian Baths at Scandinave Spa* - an award-winning Canadian spa, year after year
- Valid for Monday - Thursday arrivals
- Rates from $264 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGBATH1.
*Guests must be 19yrs + to access the baths at Scandinave Spa, Blue Mountain. Access to the baths cannot be guaranteed at time of arrival as they may already be at capacity.
Save 40% on Your Next Night
Tomorrow is looking up - for every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next for 40% off.
- Stay two nights and receive 40% off your second night
- Arrivals valid Sunday - Wednesday
Book online or call 866-716-8101 and mention promo code ZB4 today.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 323 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My family and I stayed at the Westin Trillium House for 2 nights on the weekend, to celebrate 2 very special birthdays. We have stayed at this hotel several times, and it amazes me how the service is always consistent and surpasses our expectations; that is why we continue going back!
We booked 2 rooms: a 1 bedroom plus den, and a 2 bedroom suite. Both rooms are perfect for families, as we had plenty of space to accommodate everyone and we were able to make use of the full kitchen for breakfast, etc. These rooms are impeccably clean and are great for family gatherings.
We look forward to our next trip again to Blue Mountain, and the Westin Trillium House is the only place we stay...Pure luxury, excellent service, ideal location, run by a great team of people who truly go above and beyond to exceed your needs.
You really need to go for yourself and experience it first hand!
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Self and valet parking $15-20 CAD/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 5
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business centre
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre
- Le Scandinave Spa
- View more hotel features
The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain resort is located at 220 Gord Canning Drive in Blue Mountain, Ontario.
- Collingwood Brewery
- Collingwood Cooking Academy
- iwa spa
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre
- Scandinave Spa
How To Get Here
Eat Well at Blue Mountain
A bright and stylish restaurant on the ground level of the hotel, Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef Jeremy Korten’s menus creatively showcase fresh, seasonal and local ingredients in classic North American dishes.
- Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill
Hours Of Operation
Meet at the Mountain
Our picturesque Blue Mountain resort is the perfect location for a group getaway.
- 10,000 square feet of meeting space
- Two ballrooms + stunning pre-function space
- Access to the Village Conference Centre - offering 27,000 square feet of space
- Unique all-season team-building activities
- Exclusive run-of-house access to the resort, depending on group size