The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
220 Gord Canning Drive, Blue Mountains, ON, L9Y 0V9, Canada
Phone: (705) 443-8080
4.2/5 (10 reviews)
A Picturesque Year-Round Resort
Located just two hours northwest of Toronto, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain resort is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. Explore our backyard, where skiing, snowshoeing, skating and spa renewal await.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Soothe Your Spirit
Get away and get back to your best self. Nestled in the heart of nature, experience the renowned Scandinavian Baths with our restorative spa package.
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe guest room or one-bedroom suite
- One voucher per person on reservation (four person maximum) to the Scandinavian Baths at Scandinave Spa* - an award-winning Canadian spa, year after year
- Valid for Monday - Thursday arrivals
- Rates from $264 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGBATH1.
*Guests must be 19yrs + to access the baths at Scandinave Spa, Blue Mountain. Access to the baths cannot be guaranteed at time of arrival as they may already be at capacity.
Save 40% on Your Next Night
Tomorrow is looking up - for every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next for 40% off.
- Stay two nights and receive 40% off your second night
- Arrivals valid Sunday - Wednesday
Book online or call 866-716-8101 and mention promo code ZB4 today.
2X STARPOINTS ON FIRST 3 STAYS, PLUS MORE
Register for SPG® Double Take by March 15, 2017 and your stays through April 15, 2017 will earn double Starpoints, then thousands more:
- Double Starpoints® on your first three stays
- Even more Starpoints starting on your 4th stay. Register now to reveal your invitation-only SPG Double Take bonus offer.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Hotel and staff were exceptional. The hotel grounds are clean and so beautiful.
Staff was very accommodating, always happy to assist you with any request.
We were upgraded to a better suite which made our trip! My girlfriend loves a nice room and they upgraded us to a bigger room with fantastic views of the mountain. We appreciate that so much!
The hotel is so just steps from the village and mountain to do your skiing and snowboarding.
Outdoor hot tub and pool was a great feature to wind down and enjoy the winter evenings.
Thanks Westin for a great stay and look forward to coming back again soon.
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Self and valet parking $15-20 CAD/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 5
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business centre
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre
- Le Scandinave Spa
- View more hotel features
The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain resort is located at 220 Gord Canning Drive in Blue Mountain, Ontario.
- Collingwood Brewery
- Collingwood Cooking Academy
- iwa spa
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre
- Scandinave Spa
How To Get Here
Eat Well at Blue Mountain
A bright and stylish restaurant on the ground level of the hotel, Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef Jeremy Korten’s menus creatively showcase fresh, seasonal and local ingredients in classic North American dishes.
- Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill
Hours Of Operation
Meet at the Mountain
Our picturesque Blue Mountain resort is the perfect location for a group getaway.
- 10,000 square feet of meeting space
- Two ballrooms + stunning pre-function space
- Access to the Village Conference Centre - offering 27,000 square feet of space
- Unique all-season team-building activities
- Exclusive run-of-house access to the resort, depending on group size